Saturday, October 24, 2009

Wonderful Week











Vince and I just returned home from a wonderful week away. It was a much needed rest for me and it seems like we don't get to spend as much together as I would like. We saw beautiful fall colors on the gorgeous mountains in West Virginia and Virginia. We spent some great time in the warm sunshine in Williamsburg. This is a place that both of us love but we had never been there together. We walked the streets together and at times, I just sat in the sun and watched the people. The weather was beautiful. I especially loved our drive to the Atlantic and was absolutely awestruck by the tunnels and bridges linking us to the Delmarva Peninsula. Those of you who know me know how much I love the water.




I will add some pictures for you.

1 comment:

THE DASH! said...

Love that pic of you ... your hair is so shiny and you look so happy.
There's nothing like getting away with just the two of you. It seems to make the time all that more special. Where you live (and visit) sounds so beautiful - I'm going to have to put it on my list of places to visit. xx