Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

I want to take this opportunity to tell all of my blog friends that I value your time reading and kind words responding to this blog. I really feel connected to all of you and many times over the holidays I thought of you and warmly wish you the best of everything for the new year. Life is hectic with many wonderful visits from family and friends. Please pray for my friend, Sara, who had emergency surgery on Tuesday. She will need much time to recover and prayers for no infections. I will write more later but it looks like it will be the Nashville Rock N Roll marathon for us. 114 days and I AM Counting!!

2 comments:

THE DASH! said...

Hi there,

So glad things are going well for you : and I hope you had a lovely Xmas and New Year!!

I will cross my fingers for your friend.. emergency surgery anytime is difficult and she is in my thoughts.

Cara xx

Sara said...

Rock n Roll Marathon in Nashville - that will be a great experience for you. Same one Jerilyn ran in San Antonio last year.