Thursday, March 19, 2009

198.5

Scream! Kick! Cry! I could go on and on with the emotions. I can't believe it. I was so disappointed yesterday I just sat down stunned. Thomas says, "water". I say, "shabam (cleaned it up for the blog)"!
I drove to Allison's yesterday and we went to Lifetime Fitness and I worked out for 55 minutes instead of 40 minutes. The little guys and I have already been there this morning on the way home from the airport. I worked out 45 minutes and after their naps, we will take a long walk.
Something has to drop! And it is not my motivation. . .

3 comments:

Lonicera said...

Whoa!! You're weighing yourself too often - I reckon it's bad for morale to monitor the daily ups and downs of bodyweight. We seem to hang on to it, or body waste, whatever you want to call it, then a few more days go by and whoosh, away!! and down you go a couple of pounds, swearing blind you've had a bad dieting day and don't understand it.... Just hang on in there.
Caroline

Nola said...

I agree with Lonicera!! Weigh weekly at the most.....it will happen:)

Reddirt Woman said...

Just don't get down on yourself. You know your shape is changing and though it seems sooooooo slow you are losing the weight.

Hang in, girlfriend. You are getting there.

Helen