Monday, March 16, 2009

Productive Weekend

I have continued to record everything I put in my mouth. This weekend I walked for about 35 minutes outside with Vince and then rode the bike doing the interval work. I feel really good. I put on a pair of slacks this morning that are size 16 and they felt rather big. I am not saying I am ready for a 14 but maybe I am losing inches again and not pounds.
I really had a great time quilting this weekend. Did you know that Saturday was National Quilting Day? I took three items to Saturday Sampler for show and tell and then went back to hear a very inspirational and talented woman speak about her lifelong quilting accomplishments. I definitely know that if I keep myself busy, I am not hungry.
I saw my first robin this morning near the school I was visiting. It was a beautiful warm (over 70 degrees) day on the prairie. I also watched Australia this weekend. It was great! Such a vast continent. Life is good.

2 comments:

Nola said...

I think keeping busy is definitely the key!!

Reddirt Woman said...

Could you imagine even 6 months ago you'd be able to do the walking and the biking? Just that you are moving so much better and easier ought to give you heart. I did not know that we had a National Quilting Day. Seems like I wake up in a new world every day.

Thanks for catching us up on your progress.

Helen