Thursday, December 4, 2008

New Meaning for Love Handles

Those of you who follow my blog know that I am at educational conferences for 9 days. Today I put on my favorite brown wool skirt. It is straight and has always been soft and comfy. It is a size 22 but Allison and I decided I should keep it for this winter as it has always looked nice. Right length and pretty stylish. Well, I can grab a handful of fabric on both sides and hold what should be a straight skirt is rather FULL. Nice problem to have but I don't think I will wear it again this winter. I am afraid I might lose it. I brought a red wool skirt to wear tomorrow and it is a size 20. Both are from Talbots and I really love to wear them. Guess I will stick with mostly slacks this winter and buy new skirts next fall. Haven't exercised yet today but will get it in. Didn't eat everything on my plate at lunch either. So far, so good.

1 comment:

Nola said...

It certainly must be a nice problem to have! Maybe you can have your favourite skirts altered to fit you for next season...they sound so nice. It is exciting that you are dropping sizes just the same..,.even if you have to say goodbye to some old favourites!