Tuesday, December 2, 2008

19 days left in Autumn




Since I was out of town on Friday, I weighed in with Thomas today. 204! That is a 3.5 pound loss in 10 days but better still it included a holiday. I can't begin to tell you how anxious I get when it is time to step on a scale. I just can't believe it is going to go down. I know the day will come when it will go up, at least I have seen that happen on almost everyone's blog. I know I will be devastated! Until then, I will continue to exercise everyday and eat right. The next 9 days are going to be a real test.
My goal for autumn was 43 pounds and with today's loss, I am at 39.6 pounds since August 13th. I have 3.4 pounds to lose in 19 days. I am going to make this goal. I need to. I have to. I am glad I didn't go for 50 because I would be disappointed. I am also adding a picture that Vince took on December 1st. Not only can I feel the difference, I am beginning to see it as well.
Would I do this again? Yes! Can you see the 13 cans of Crisco piled up?

4 comments:

Nola said...

Wow...you look like a different person!! Love your hair that way too:) I will be devastated too if I put on any weight at this early stage!

Tracey said...

I can not beleive the difference! Your hair cut makes a big difference as well, but you can really notice the change in your body shape!

Woohoo!!!

Tracey

Mom said...

Oh my gosh, Sylvia, you look fantastic. You should be so proud! Personally, I think with your attitude, your goal is going to be met. I'm pullin' for ya! XO, Pat

Jane O' said...

You look fabulous! Keep it up. I need to get into the exercise mode real fast. You've inpired me to start tomorrow morning. Yoga and treadmill, it is!