Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Guy

Once in every lifetime, each person needs a very special someone to share the moments of life with them. I have that person! Vince is my cheerleader and he so believes in me. I am so very fortunate to have his love and understanding. From the day I met him, I could sense his gentle manner and sincere caring. He has done the research, filed the insurance papers, picked up the medicine, and now kindly encourages me as I step into this new life. Vince is so positive about this decision that whenever I falter and question my abilities to succeed he is there to give me the encouragement I need. Someday, maybe within the year, I will be able to walk comfortably with him around whatever American sites he should choose to visit. I do believe in the expression, "grow old along with me, the best is yet to be".

No comments: